In-Depth Funnel Strategy Session
This is the in-depth version of the research and analysis I do for every Sales and Landing Page, but we do it together in a 1-hour Skype call. Tell me what you’re trying to sell, how it’s working, and what *isn’t* working, and I’ll help you troubleshoot, improve conversions, and come up with a plan to improve sales even more in the future.
You will come out of this call with immediately actionable ideas on how to attract, nurture, and win more clients. And, after our call, I’ll send those ideas to you in a bullet-point To-Do List with additional notes.
- You want a crash course in content marketing (ie. words and images) specifically for your business.
- You have a specific course or sales page that isn’t performing as well as you’d like (why?!).
Sales & Landing Pages
“Salesy” – we don’t do that here. Especially on ‘Sales’ pages. What I do is to learn about your clients’ deepest needs and wildest wishes, and write a page that connects the dots between what they desire and what you deliver. Most importantly, I do it honestly, authentically, and in your voice, telling your stories.
Sales Page (for courses, e-books and other high-value services)
Prices start at $2,000
Landing Page (you’re not ‘selling,’ but you do need them to click that button so they can start their journey with you)
Prices start at $900
*Every Sales and Landing Page comes with a review of your entire on-site funnel. Because the page might not be the problem, but we’ll find the problem and figure out how to fix it.
*It’s Gotta Work Guarantee: If the first page draft I write for you does not deliver positive results, we’ll try out another version (I love working with SEO folks to set up A/B tests and heat maps, but if you’re not ready for that level of tech-savvy, we’ll work with what you have).
You May Also Need: Email campaigns to promote your course or nurture clients-to-be after they’ve downloaded your freebie from your Landing Page.
- You love creating products and reaching your people – but you hate writing your own sales pages, landing pages, and their associated email campaigns.
- Your stuff is amazing – you know it, I know it. But your target audience? They haven’t quite figured it out yet.
- You want every word on your site to speak your truth and reflect your values, because that’s what your people want to read.
Email campaigns are used after a visitor has shown interest in what you have to offer, maybe by filling out a form for a free e-book or newsletter, or signing up for a sample-size course. Their purpose is to nurture, prod and inspire those people to do what they really want to do anyway: Change their lives. With your help, of course.
My email campaigns are based on research into your ideal client’s dearest hopes, deepest desires, and fundamental pain points so that they echo the voices inside your clients heads. The best voices. The voices telling them they can be better.
- 6-email Campaigns start at: $1,050
How many emails do you need in your campaign? Six is a relatively safe bet, but it depends on what you’re offering and who your target client is. Contact me to chat about what type of campaign will work best for your needs.
Website Copy – Home Page Taglines, About You, Services, Etc.
My specialty is analyzing how all of the words on a website work together to produce the results you want – engagement, community, sales. I can write every page from scratch and polish them to a high finish to appeal to YOUR ideal clients, or I can take what you have and reveal the shiniest parts.
And here’s a secret: Every page on your website is, to an extent, a sales page. It’s all about helping your clients on their journeys to finding you.
A la Carte Price per Page
- Home pages with eye-catching taglines, curated testimonials and brief service descriptions start at $450
- About you pages that are charming, personable, and kindred-spirit-attracting start at $600
- Services pages that outline what you offer in the most appealing, action-driving, way possible start at $750
Total website writing package including Home, About & Service: $1350
*Note: I am a writer, not a designer. I can introduce you to some great designers though.
- You have a website, but you know it’s not attracting as many clients as it could be.
- You’re doing a soup-to-nuts website overhaul and want every detail to be perfect (I love working with website designers and SEO specialists).
- You’re thinking, “Words. Um. Not for me. Make them go away please.” I can totally do that.
- You’re like “I love words! I write all the time! All the time. Oh shoot, I have no time to write my own website!” (This happens a lot).
What makes a “good” e-book? Marketing types would say “an e-book that converts! with a catchy title that makes people click!” I would say that’s scratching the surface of what a good e-book should be.
A good e-book, for me, is one that wraps me in the warmest hug and says in a very Dear Sugar way “Oh sweet-pea, everything is going to be okay, because I have the information you need to make amazing things happen.” And then it delivers on that promise.
- Shorty E-books (6-10 pages) start at $1,200
- Longer E-books (11-25) start at $1,800
- Novella-length E-books (26+ pages) start at $3,000
No matter the length, we’ll talk about where your e-book fits into your overall business plan so your investment will have the best chance to pay for itself and then some.
- You’ve got the raw material, but need someone who can bring it together to sound like your best “NPR” interview voice.
- You’ve got an outline, or maybe an old course you taught, and need someone to fill in the blanks to make it an e-book.
- You’ve got an amazing idea for an ebook and want to work closely with a writer who can help you bring this idea into the world (and keep you on track, and on schedule).
Maybe you need something different or in addition to all the above. I’ve got you covered.
- Tagline brainstorm (3 drafts of ideas that your clients – and you – will love) – $300
- Press releases – $150
- Editing a la carte – priced by hour
- Ghostwritten ‘thought leadership’ articles (2000+ words, typically used for a powerful guest post that drives traffic to your site – I love doing these!) – Prices start at $750
Great writing is more affordable than you think! All costs are broken up into two payments, but I also offer additional payment plans.
Tell me about your project and let’s get started!
Things I don’t do:
- Social media (I know two great social media strategists though – just ask!)
- Regular blogging (If you need someone to write 1-2 posts a week – or more – I’m happy to play matchmaker between you and one of the phenomenal content writers I know)
- Whitepapers and anything else smacking of corporate jargon. Been there, did that, got the T-shirt, returned the T-shirt (it didn’t fit anyway)
- Design (but oh – I have some amazing people to introduce you to)
- Overall marketing strategy (I know this great gal…)