Whether you need guidance or want someone else to MAKE THE WORDS GO AWAY! I’ve got you covered. How can I help?
- The DIYer’s Copy Review – strategy & checklist
You have a website. There are words on it. They’re not bad, but you realize they could be better. But you’d like a second pair of eyes on it, an expert to polish what’s there so it actually charms people and sells things.
- Home, About & Service Page Package – writing & optimization
The 3 most important landing pages on your website – they do the heavy lifting of sales and relationship-building! Sure, we can write them a la carte, but they work so nicely together, I thought they should be a package.
- The Blog/Email What-to-Write-When Plan – strategy & calendar
Not sure how to stay top-of-mind with your tribe and keep that connection strong between launches? We’ll sit down and plan a 6-month content calendar designed around what you love to write, and what resonates most with your unique audience – what they love, what they need to know, and what they want from you.
- The Sales Page + Email Campaign Package – writing & optimization
The Sales Page + Email Campaign package is almost everything you need for a successful program launch (but the idea for the program you’re launching is up to you). This includes a sales page and a month-long email campaign that hooks ideal clients and naturally leads to selling your program by building trust based on value.
- Failure to Launch Troubleshooting Session – strategy & checklist
Did you launch a program that didn’t sell like you thought it would? But you still feel like it has so much value to offer, if only the right people could find it. Let’s troubleshoot.
A la carte website pages, ebooks, taglines, social media bios – and other writing work I haven’t thought of yet – are also available, just ask.
A little something extra…
*Every package comes with a review of your entire on-site funnel. Because the page might not be the problem, but we’ll find the problem and figure out how to fix it.
*It’s Gotta Work Guarantee: If the first page draft I write for you does not deliver positive results, we’ll try out another version (I love working with SEO folks to set up A/B tests and heat maps, but if you’re not ready for that level of tech-savvy, we’ll work with what you have).
You May Also Need:
- Landing Page for Freebies, like e-books and downloads – $450
- E-book ghostwriting – prices start at $1340, payment plans can be arranged
- Taglines for your biz – words that describe what you do with brevity and wit – $350
- Social media bios – the little blurbs that make people want to learn more and reach out – $350
Things I don’t do:
- Social media (I know two great social media strategists though – just ask!)
- Copy-editing or straight proof-reading – I’m good at grammar, I even taught it once, but I’m no substitute for a real, nit-picky proofreader
- Regular blogging (If you need someone to write 1-2 posts a week – or more – I’m happy to play matchmaker between you and one of the phenomenal content writers I know)
- Whitepapers and anything else smacking of corporate jargon. Been there, did that, got the T-shirt, returned the T-shirt (it didn’t fit anyway)
- Design (but oh – I have some amazing people to introduce you to)
- Overall marketing strategy (I know this great gal…)